Mindfulness Education for Balanced & Intentional living
Because of our increasingly overstimulated, distracted and fast paced life style a contemplative practice has become a necessity to cultivate a life that is centered, intentional and balanced. A contemplative path and practice requires skills, dedication and specific tools to create a lasting and transformative impact. We teach a cohesive contemplative path that includes foundational elements of meditation, yoga and contemplative eastern wisdom teachings.
What you will learn:
• Mindfulness meditation techniques
• Embodiment practices :conscious movement and posture sequences
• Identify intentions and align with them as a practice
• How to integrate foundational teachings from eastern wisdom traditions in your life
• Deep listening
• How to create authentic relationships
• What it means to self care
• How to commit to daily practices
•How to work with the ” pain body”
Who can benefit:
• wants to live a life that is more balanced and less stress full
• is going through life transitions
• wants to live a life that feels more intentional and authentic
• The Alchemy of Contemplative Living – 8 week course
• Mindfulness Facilitator Training : 4 weekends trainings over 4 months
• Customized programs for organizations, institutions and hospitals by request
Although we do recognize the potential of webinars in supporting contemplative education, we believe that the essence of contemplative education needs the spark and energy of live interaction (within a group) led by a skilled contemplative educator. In these vibrant and supportive learning containers, insight and transformation are accessed, processed and integrated in a way that webinars alone cannot accomplish.
We offer programs in Buffalo and the Western New York Region and beyond.
Instructions for the practices in our curriculum are available to download in our extensive library on our resources page
Custom Contemplative Design services:
• Create contemplative spaces in schools, offices and organizations for the specific needs of each environment and population
• Create and implement specific mindfulness programs for stress reduction and increased quality of learning and working
What we advocate for:
• access to mindfulness education and contemplative spaces in all working environments
• a lifestyle that is sustainable,creative and acknowledges the importance of contemplation
• for the training of Mindfulness facilitators that have a long standing experience and extensive training in contemplative practices such as meditation, yoga and contemplative philosophy and have integrated these teachings into their own lives.